- The OWLS program consists three portions of files (All required in order to run the program!!!).
You may download
selectively as following:
After you download all the needed files, place all the files into a directory and
uncompress them using PKUNZIP utility tool or other
unzip tool. Then you can run the OWLS model from the window
file manager. If you experienced any difficulty, please
let me know.
- Executive Programs(880KB): include the owls program, owls editor for parameter adjustment and
dynamic link library (DLL) for windows interface. All the files are needed;
- Icons and Bitmap Files(12KB): the image files used as icon in the OWLS program and it is needed;
- Data Files: The data files used by the OWLS model. They include:
- source data(0.8MB): original data obtained from watershed research team. It is
not needed to run the OWLS hydrologic model or visualization model unless you want to see the
data format of the files;
- processed data(3.2MB): processed source data and topographical data, which is
necessary to run the OWLS model.
- simulated data (include parameter data files): data from the hydrologic simulation. There are
eight set of simulated results, you need at least one set in order to run the OWLS hydrologic
model or dynamic visualization model:
- East Bear Brook Watershed, 05/01/89 - 06/01/89(5.1MB)
- East Bear Brook Watershed, 10/15/89 - 11/28/89(7.1MB)
- East Bear Brook Watershed, 03/27/90 - 04/25/90(5.4MB)
- East Bear Brook Watershed, 02/26/91 - 03/29/91(6.4MB)
- West Bear Brook Watershed, 05/01/89 - 06/01/89(4.5MB)
- West Bear Brook Watershed, 10/15/89 - 11/28/89(6.9MB)
- West Bear Brook Watershed, 03/27/90 - 04/25/90(6.0MB)
- West Bear Brook Watershed, 02/26/91 - 03/29/91(5.7MB)
Download the User's Manual (157KB) for the OWLS model.
Download the Technical Documents (357KB) and
their associated figures (709KB) for the OWLS model.
Download the Source Codes (156KB) of the OWLS hydrologic model.
This site is developed & maintained by Dr. Wilson H. Chen
© Copyright by Wilson H. Chen, Dec. 1996, All Rights Reserved.